Race record male and female: $100 cash prize each
The male race record is currently 15:28 (Mario Iozzo, in 2006)
The female race record is currently 16:32.6 (Tamara Jewett, in 2015)
- Only one male and one female are eligible each year.
- If 2+ people run faster than the current record, the fastest time will be the new record holder and receive the award
First place Male and Female: $50 cash prize each
First place Male and Female Mount Albert resident: $50 cash prize each
First place Family: $100 cash prize
First place Team: medals
First place in each age category: $20 cash
Medals 3 deep (first, second, third) in each age category:
10 years & under
- Everyone who completes the run will receive a finisher medal
- There are no duplication in awards:
- The male or female who wins the first overall award cannot win an award for first place in their age category.
- Team and Family members do participate at the individual level for overall and age group awards.
- Winners must be present to receive draw prizes.
Random Prize Draw!
|The Car Wash||Two Car Wash Passes|
|Corner Decor & More||Gift Basket|
|East Gwillimbury Vet||Gift Basket|
|Stellar Bowling Lanes||1 Hour Bowling Pass|
|Lighthouse Cafe||Prize Pack|
|5KM Race Planning Committee||Two $50 Foodland Gift Cards|
|Royal LePage - Darrell Morrison||Dining Gift Card|
|Franklin Club||1 Day of Fishing for 2|
|Body Design||5 Time Yoga Passes|
|Brooks Farms||2 Passes for Summer Playland Admission|
|Lloyd House||Gift Certificate|
|Pizza Hut||1 Large Topping Pizza, 1 BOGO Coupon|
|East Gwillimbury Fire Department||Gift Basket|
|Mount Albert Sports Day Fair||1 Weekend Pass for a Family of 4|
|The Roxy Theatre (Uxbridge)||2 Movie Passes|
|Cover Your Windows||Pillow Cases|