Race record male and female: cash prize
The male race record is currently 15:28 (Mario Iozzo, in 2006)
The female race record is currently 16:32.6 (Tamara Jewett, in 2015)
- Only one male and one female are eligible each year.
- If 2+ people run faster than the current record, the fastest time will be the new record holder and receive the award
First male and female: cash prize
First male and female Mount Albert resident: cash prize
First place in each age category: cash or gift card
Medals 3 deep in each age category:
10 years & under
First place Team: medals
First place Family: cash prize
Sponsor Team Costume Challenge: medals
- Everyone who completes the run will receive a finisher medal
- There are no duplication in awards:
- The male or female who wins the first overall award cannot win an award for first place in their age category.
- Team and Family members do participate at the individual level for overall and age group awards.
- Winners must be present to receive draw prizes.
Draw prizes confirmed for 2019
(A huge thank you to all of our generous donors)
- Body Design - 5 fitness class passes
- The Carwash Company (Newmarket) - 2 full service car washes
- The Corner Décor & More - gift basket
- East Gwillimbury Veterinary Hospital - gift Basket
- The Franklin Club - 2 all-day fishing passes
- Joyride150 Indoor Bike Park (Markham) - 2 passes
- Live Nation - 4 tickets for Kidz Bop Live! at Budweiser Stage, on June 23 - 4:00pm
- Darrell Morrison - Royal LePage, RCR Realty - 2 Blue Jay Tickets, $100 gift certificate for The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- The Roxy Movie Theatre (Uxbridge) - 2 movies passes
- Stellar Lanes (Newmarket) - 1 hour family pass
- Tangles Hair Salon & Spa (Holland Landing) - gift basket
- Town of East Gwillimbury - fire extinguisher & smoke alarm