Race Record Male and Female: tba
The male race record is currently 15:28 (Mario Iozzo, in 2006)
The female race record is currently 16:32.6 (Tamara Jewett, in 2015)
- Only one male and one female are eligible each year.
- If 2+ people run faster than the current record, the fastest time will be the new record holder and receive the award
First Male and Female: tba
First Place in each age category: tba
Medals 3 deep in each age category:
13 & under
Medals for first place Family
Medals for first place Team
The Mount Albert Community Team Challenge: Trophy + bragging rights!
- Everyone who completes the run will receive a 2017 finisher medal
- There are NO duplications in awards:
- The male or female who wins the first overall award cannot win an award for first place in their age category.
- Team and Family members do participate at the individual level for overall and age group awards.
- Winners must be present to receive draw prizes
- The team that wins the first overall team award cannot also win the Mount Albert Community Challenge.
Check out the awards and draw prizes for the 2016 Run
"Take the trail by force with Norco's Storm 7.2. Its lightweight aluminum frame is built tough to withstand the rigors of trail riding, errand running, and commuting. The SR Suntour suspension fork offers 100mm of travel for a smooth ride every time. The advantages of the 27.5-inch rims are easy to recognize as they hold momentum while offering strength and quickness. And, this adventurous rig comes with powerful, all-conditions Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, knobby tires, and an easy-shifting 24-speed Shimano drivetrain that lets you cruise right over hills."